Proposal for a major strategic partnership in Brazil
Carrefour has received a proposal for a major strategic partnership in Brazil
- On June 27th, 2011 Carrefour received a proposal for a major strategic partnership in Brazil.
- This proposal was received from Gama1, a company wholly‐owned by an investment fund managed by BTGP actual to be capitalized by the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES).
- This project contemplates a merger of Carrefour's Brazilian assets with those of CBD2 (Grupo Pão de Açúcar)in an equally‐owned joint venture, while Gama would become a reference shareholder in Carrefour.
- Carrefour’s Board of Directors has been informed of the terms of this proposal and will review it in thecoming days.
Download the Carrefour press release of the 06 28 2011 (pdf 109.04 KB) Download the press release spread by Gama the 06 28 2011 (pdf 178.92 KB)
June 6th to 9th, Carrefour Brasil took part in the 14th edition of the...Read more
● Carrefour is the first retailer partnering with Google in France on...Read more