A sneak preview of this year’s Wine Fair at Carrefour
Reserve your wines on Carrefour.fr starting 26 August
Can you find a good bargain while making your life easier? Carrefour is offering its customers the option to reserve their wines online and then to pick up their order from the nearest Drive. A sneak preview of this new service will be available from 26 August as part of the Wine Fair.
A special sneak preview for buyers
As part of this autumn's wine fair (11 to 23 September), Carrefour is previewing its new wine reservation service – designed to make purchasing easier for its customers – at this special annual event. This new service is available in 91 Carrefour hypermarkets with Drives. It will give customers the option to choose their wines whenever and wherever they want, and to enjoy the same advantages that they would get in store (catalogue price and free service).
So buyers will be able to order their wines on the retailer's website from 26 August to 10 September, and then to come and pick up their deliveries in 5 minutes from the hypermarket Drive that's most practical for them. The service will be available from 11 to 14 September.
Virtual wine cellars for browsing and choosing in complete comfort
Each store will have a special area with its virtual cellar completely dedicated to the operation, showcasing all 480 of the available wines. In order to guide and advise consumers as they browse the cellar, the wines that have been selected are divided into categories: Reds, Whites, Rosés, Sweet Wines, Champagnes and Sparkling Wines. Each wine will have a detailed information sheet including:
- Medals, scores or information about how it is listed in guides
- Ideal tasting temperature
- Advice for ageing the wine
- Characteristics of the appellation
- Recommendations for pairing it with dishes
Download the press release of the 08 26 13 (pdf 754.37 KB)
1. Go to Carrefour.fr on a PC, tablet computer or smartphone
2. Select the Drive where you want to pick up your order
3. Choose your wines between 26 August and 10 September in the dedicated virtual cellar
4. Choose the time and date when you want to come and pick up your order between 11 and 14 September
5. Visit the Drive at the appointed time and your order will be loaded into the boot of your car in 5 minutes!
June 6th to 9th, Carrefour Brasil took part in the 14th edition of the...Read more
● Carrefour is the first retailer partnering with Google in France on...Read more