Carrefour-CITIC co-branded credit card launching
Carrefour China and China CITIC Bank sign a cooperation agreement for launching in total China Carrefour-CITIC co-branded credit card
On August 29th , Carrefour China and China CITIC Bank have signed a National Cooperation Agreement for the launching of Carrefour-CITIC Co-Branded Credit Card covering China. In cooperation with CITIC Bank, Carrefour China will set up from September 2013 to mid-2014 more than 200 Financial Services Counters in its stores, offering the services of Co-Branded credit Card application, inquiry, credit card payment, credits exchange and other financial services.
This cooperation will bring great benefits to customers and is built on a win-win partnership between the two companies. With the co-branded card, Carrefour customers will enjoy new important benefits, including :
1. Every Wednesday and Saturday, 5% cash back on all purchases in Carrefour, as long as the
single purchase volume reaches 99 RMB.
2. Preferential treatment on Co-Branded Card Day—one day every month
3. Member prices and services at all Carrefour stores
4. Gift when customer first time usage in Carrefour
5. Exclusive payment channel
June 6th to 9th, Carrefour Brasil took part in the 14th edition of the...Read more
● Carrefour is the first retailer partnering with Google in France on...Read more